The Repurposing Center (public) 0.4.14(a)
Note: The upcoming build (the current Patreon version) includes a long awaited feature that I'm excited to announce, an adaptive avatar system. This means that players can fianlly see a visual representation of their character! There's also a lot of new bug fixes and tweaks, a new image-based menu, and a fun new scene with Shadow in the cat-girl maid job. So, if any of that sounds exciting to you, then maybe check out the Patreon build ^_^
Hey everyone, and welcome to a new public build. This current build is currently at 1,474,171 words, and 2126 passages, so about 55k new words. This build is all about pregnancy, and has been a long time coming, planned out since only a couple of months into development of this game. It's a nice mix of simple and complex, usable either as a little extra system on top of other content, but for those who like to min-max stats there are lots of opportunities to maximize your pregnancy-related stats. There is also some fun integration with the lactation system.
This update includes all the systems needed for the player to get pregnant and give birth, along with a lot of other groundwork for additions that are coming soon. Currently, there aren't any opportunities to impregnate female NPC's yet, but the underlying code for that is included, and it's a high priority. Plans for expanding the pregnancy system include; Prenatal training sessions (corresponding skill is already included), Pregnancy/Impregnation job, NPC impregnation.
Before all of that though, I want to announce something very exciting! Yes, after many requests over the years I've finally set up a Discord server for the community. Feel free to join, whether you're a patron or just a fan.
The main content is; Pregnancy! But, to better explain things I'll break that down into the following sections; Fertility, Pregnancy Skills & Traits, Impregnation, Pregnancy Progression, Child Birth, Pregnancy Clinic Location, Nursery Location, Pregnancy Lactation Integration.
1/ Fertility - To get pregnant (after selecting to include pregnancy content within your game) players will need to become fertile. Fertility can be purchased from the new Pregnancy Clinic location for 200 G.G.P, or can be activated as a permanent feature with a new starting difficulty option. Conversely, fertility can be removed for 200 G.G.P from the same location (unless the previously mentioned difficulty option is active).
When fertile, any time sexual contact ends with cum in the player's vagina, a check is made to determine whether they are impregnated. This check is based on the new fertility stat, the higher the fertility stat is, the greater chance the player has of being impregnated. The calculation for fertility is; 10 (base) + 3 x Hip Size + 5 x Pregnancy Skill (not yet accessible) + 10 (if player is lactating) + 10 (if player is under active sex addiction) + 5 (minor fertility booster treatment) + 10 (medium fertility booster treatment) + 15 (major fertility booster treatment) + 10 (breeder trait - explained below) + 10 (broodmare trait - explained below).
2/ Pregnancy Skills & Traits - In total there are 20 new traits, and 1 new skill, all related to the new Pregnancy content. The first 2 traits are just for whether the player is fertile/virile, and acts more as an indicator for these states. 12 of the traits are connected to purchase-able boosters, which come in 4 different types (with 3 levels of power), and are; fertility boosters, virility boosters, pregnancy speed boosters, and multiple pregnancy chance boosters. 4 of the new traits are connected to having lots of children, 2 for being pregnant multiple times (3 children, and 10 children), and 2 for being a father multiple times (3 children, and 10 children), these traits boosting multiple connected pregnancy stats.
The second to last new trait is for Pregnancy Lactation, where after a certain stage of pregnancy for the full duration lactating players will make more milk and it will be worth slightly more (+20% lactation production, +10 value). The last trait is a negative one for Pregnancy Exhaustion, where players in the later stages of pregnancy will have 1 less energy/action for each sandbox time segment (this will be counter-able with the upcoming skill). The new skill added to the game but not currently accessible is Prenatal Training, which will increase player fertility and reduce the duration of pregnancy exhaustion (each level of prenatal training will make pregnancy exhaustion start a pregnancy stage later - with full mastery making it so you never suffer from pregnancy exhaustion).
3/ Impregnation - Impregnation can happen whenever a fertile player gets cum in their vagina. Existing cum instances have been update to keep track of who cums in the player. When the cum code runs it checks if the player is currently not pregnant but fertile, and if that's true it'll generate a random number from 1-100 and compare it against the player's fertility score.
If the player's fertility is equal or higher, then they'll become pregnant. At this point the game will run another piece of code to figure out how many children the player is pregnant with, with some things increasing the chance and something only increasing the value if it's below a certain point. After that the game randomizes each of the baby's the player is pregnant with, generating various stats for their appearance based on the father. Currently the named NPC's the player can be impregnated by are Davis and Villin, but more will be added in the future. It's also probably a good time to mention now that the Cheat Menu (for patrons and subscribers) now includes a way to see what your pregnancy contains if you have pregnancy content in your game and are fertile.
4/ Pregnancy Progression - During pregnancy the player won't immediately know that they're pregnant. It won't be until the first pregnancy growth that they figure this out. Pregnancies progress through the following stages; Not Pregnant -> Pregnant (but doesn't know) -> Minor Pregnancy - > Medium Pregnancy -> Major Pregnancy -> Almost Fully Pregnant -> Giving Birth. There are 4 pregnancy progression scenes (with alt versions for waking up and for waiting in your room when they trigger), going from Minor Pregnancy to Almost Fully Pregnant, describing the changes to the players body. These changes are also displayed in the examine window, and once the player has realized they're pregnant a new pregnancy icon will show in the sidebar.
As mentioned in the traits & skills section above, players will gain 'pregnancy exhaustion' upon becoming Medium Pregnant (but this will be counter-able in the future), and lactation can be triggered at the same point for players with lactation content active in their game. Players with lactation content will also gain the Pregnancy Lactation trait upon becoming Medium Pregnant, which increases lactation output and value, and will gain a small breast-size increase upon becoming Majorly Pregnant.
5/ Child Birth - Eventually the player will give birth, which will trigger like all pregnancy progression scenes, by either travelling to and from work/training/dates, by waiting in your room to pass time, or from getting up in the morning. At this point the player will be whisked away to give birth. For each birth the player will be paid a certain amount based on their background and the species of child (for example bunny-people are worth more). After childbirth players will get to decide whether to keep or put their new children up for adoption, keeping them increasing the players upkeep slightly (with a max cap for how much it can increase from this), or putting them up for adoption and getting a pretty big G.G.P payment. It's also at this point player's will name their children.
6/ Pregnancy Clinic Location - A new location, the Family Affair pregnancy clinic has been added to the game. The main purpose of this location is to buy pregnancy-related booster treatments, and to change your current fertility/virility status. The price range for services is pretty varied, giving you some good long-term goals for your money.
7/ Nursery Location - A new location, the TRC Nursery has been added to the game. From here players can view the lists of their currently owned children, and all the children they've birthed/fathered. Players can also put their children up for adoption from here for the same financial benefits described previously.
8/ Pregnancy Lactation Integration - Covered before, but there is some specific integration of lactation content in the new pregnancy system. Players who are Medium Pregnant (and playing with lactation content in their game) will start lactating at this stage if they aren't already, and will gain the Pregnancy Lactation trait which increases lactation production by 20% and lactation value by 10% for the rest of the pregnancy. Lactating players will also see a small breast-size increase during the later stages of pregnancy, and of course there is a written description of your new lactation state.
Other additions include; To start with I've updated the start page slightly to include links to various important sites related to the game (including the Discord community), I've added in the ability for morning scenes to trigger before the player properly starts their day which offers me more options to spring scenes on player's, multiple fixes to the piercing's system, multiple new images, and a big fix that I didn't realize was broken with the wait system (it's meant to only be one page if there isn't anything happening rather than two). Along with that are various minor bug fixes, new variables, and minor edits.
- Pregnancy - Female players can now become fertile, which in turn allows them to become pregnant. The players fertility rate determines their pregancny chance, with additional stats determining the amount of children in the pregnancy. The children are partially randomly generated, some of the details being based on the father. Having children will offer a payout to players, and that payout can be increased if they put the child up for adoption. Keeping your children, however, will cost a small amount of upkeep each day (50 G.G.P per child - capped at 500). This is a pretty complex system, I'll leave the overview at that.
- 4 Pregnancy progression scenes where the player sees their pregnancy advance. These scenes also update the current description of the player's pregnancy, and triggers any relavent traits that are gained through the pregnancy process.
- Pregnancy Childbirth - A length series of scenes where the player goes into labor and gives birth, naming their children and being paid for each one born. Players can get additional payment by putting their new children up for adoption, whilst keeping them will increase their upkeep by 50 G.G.P per day (capped at 500 G.G.P).
- Pregnancy morning scene alternatives.
- Pregnancy wait scene alternatives.
- Family Affair pregnancy clinic location - Added to the medical hub in the sandbox players can go here to get Fertility/Virility treatments and pregnancy booster treatments.
- Family Affair first visit scene - A special first visit scene where the player meets the pregnancy specialist Monica, and finds out a bit more about the business.
- Family Affair normal visit scene.
- Family Affair stock page.
- Family Affair booster treatment descriptions.
- Family Affair fertility and virility treatment descriptions.
- TRC Nursery location - Added to the medical hub in the sandbox, players can go here to visit their children or view the list of all the children they've helped create.
- TRC Nursery first visit scene - A special first visit scene where the player learns a little about the facility's nursery.
- TRC Nursery normal visit scene.
- TRC Nursery Parental Interface - Allows access to all interactions with children the player is a parent of and has ownership of.
- TRC Nursery Parental Record - Lists all of the children the player has fathered or birthed.
- Pregnancy examine window descriptions.
- Pregnancy lactation - Players who have lactation content active will start lactating during pregnancy. Additonally, pregnant players who lactate will trigger a trait Pregnancy Lactation where they produce 20% more lactative fluid and it's worth 10% more, for the duration of their pregnancy. Finally, they will also recieve a small breast size increase at one stage of pregnancy, and some little extra parts of the pregnancy scenes describing all of this.
- Morning Interrupts - Players can now be have scenes interrupt them in the morning after doing their morning routine. This allows all sorts of new scene options to play.
- 3 new Fertility Booster treatments/traits to increase the players fertility score.
- 3 new Virility Booster treatments/traits to increase the players virility score.
- 3 new Pregnancy Speed Booster treatments/traits which decrease the time between pregnancy progression stages.
- 3 new Multiple Pregnancy Chance Booster treatments/traits which increase the chance of players having multiple children from a pregnancy.
- 2 new traits to indicate whether the player is Fertile/Virile.
- 2 new traits which improve Fertility and pregnancy bonuses, gained by giving birth to 3 children, and then 10 children.
- 2 new traits which improve Virility and impregnation bonuses, gained by fathering 3 children, and then 10 children.
- A new negative trait that triggers during pregnancy and lowers the players sandbox energy/actions by 1.
- A new trait for lactation content players during pregnancy, where they produce 20% more lactative fluid and the value of their lactative fluid is increased by 10%.
- New prenatal training skill (currently inaccessible) which will increase the players fertility score and lower the time they suffer from pregnancy exhaustion.
- Updated introduction to handle new pregnancy content, both slightly changing Davis's shower sex interactions if the player is using Always Fertile mode, and giving the player an additional treatment if they have Always Fertile mode active.
- ABDL changing table fix (Thank you Pooploser64)
- Felicity eye colour fix (Thank you TriniTDM)
- Jake/Jess relationship window fix (Thank you luwinkle)
- Removed Diaper Racing unfinished message (Thank you Pooploser64)
- Aurora Diaper Racing sandbox challenge fix (Thank you rusal703)
- Malus Diaper Racing sandbox challenge fix (Thank you Pooploser64)
- Alice Roommate tasks fix (Thank you TriniTDM)
- Maid For Service stock tag fix (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Cat Maid job typo fixes (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Green bib description fix (Thank you TriniTDM)
- Pronoun updates to Anna and ABDL Hannah (Thank you jordi)
- Rich drop-out background tag fix (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Lots of minor scene edits (Thank you Firehold)
- Lots of minor scene edits (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Plug anal panties fix (Thank you Firehold)
- Minor lab job disable player image fix (Thank you Pooploser64)
- Asami tag fix (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Nose piercing fixes (Thank you HELP and Thunderman1984)
- ABDL potty fix (Thank you Thunderman1984)
- Thong description fixes (Thank you Thunderman1984)
- Hannah pronoun grammar fix (Thank you HELP)
- Nudity can no longer be stored in the wardrobe (Thank you Prince Draco)
- Degrading body writing body paint option fixed (Thank you HELP)
- Diaper change underwear cum removal (Thank you Prince Draco)
- Major fixes to the lactation system bugs caused by the pregnancy lactation changes (Thank you Hucow Chloe)
- Pregnancy lactation amount + price fix (Thank you HucowChloe)
- Masculinization intro height fix (Thank you MagPie and Greigor)
- General height bug fix (Thank you; Q.S. , MagPie, Greigor, and andrest07)
- Fertility booster major fix (Thank you Prince Draco)
- Sybian fix (Thank you rusal703)
- Felicity doggy-style fix (Thank you rusal703)
- Many MagPie typo fixes (Thank you MagPie)
- Many Sorter typo/grammar fixes (Thank you Sorter)
- Muscle fix (Thank you Charles Hinkle)
- Weight fix
- Downsized start link images
- Additional masculinity treatment syntax fixes
- Treatment intro syntax fix
- A big fix to the wait option, where it was always using two scenes instead of just the one if players didn't qualify for an interrupt scene.
- Links to various important sites have been added to the start page.
- New start page link image sizes have been reduced.
- The (Patreon + SubscribeStar) Cheat Menu has been updated to include a section that will show the full details on the player's current pregnancy to them.
- Plug panties fixes.
- Skills and traits have been somewhat re-ordered to be in a more sensible order.
- Piercings store image formatting.
- Pregnancy content activation option.
- Updated the code for when player's vagina is cummed in.
- Updated code to keep track of pregnancy progression.
- Lots of code for the player's impregnation.
- Lots of code to handle the player giving birth.
- Preganancy sidebar indicator icon code
- New pregnancy sidebar icon image
- 4 new pregnancy images by Silverjile
- 2 new store sign images
- New variables
- A few minor bug fixes.
Hope you have fun :)