The Repurposing Center (public) 0.5.15(a)
Note1: Thank you for your patience.Due to a combination of multiple bouts of illness and other incidents (including a certain recent Patreon purge) production spiralled out for a while, burning me out and making it hard for me to get back into my rhythm with writing. I'm doing my best to get back on top of things, however, I'm still running a little slow at things.
More details on my updated plans will come in my next weekly update, but the general gist of my intentions are to work on smaller scenes here and there within the game for a build or two without as much structure. That way I feel less pressure to get specific things done, and can get back into good writing/development habits. On a brighter note, during that hiatus period, artwork commissions for the game have continued, so there's a lot of fun things there, and I myself am now feeling better. So, once again, thank you for your patience and your support, it really does mean the world to me^_^
Note 2: The current premium build contains a collection of smaller scenes for the school content, specifically during breaktimes, lunchtimes, and leaving times, with these scenes there to offer lore hints about the school and make it feel more alive. If you're interested in that, then maybe check it out ^_^
Hey everyone, and welcome to a new premium build. This current build is currently at 2,206,750 words, and 2855 passages, so over 40k new words since the last build. Now, this build was a bit of a mixed bag again. Early on it was going smoothly, then the hack hit and threw me off, with those school scenes always being tough due to their complexity. However, overall I think it came together decently and puts the school much closer towards a fully playable state.
I'm happy with how the school updates have gone, building it into a more coherent system with the addition of school reputation and delinquency stats, filling out the basic hang out scenes for break and lunch with the friend groups, and then the extras with the after school waiting and a new classroom scene (and in particular a classroom scene that fits into all classes. The new Baylee content came together well too, starting on her planned annoyance mechanics (where if the apartment isn't good enough for her she'll increasingly complain), and adding in her first alternative appearance option, with the pregnancy appearance option for her being hooked up in the background to make things easier later.
Themaincontentis; School Reputation + Delinquency, School Break Interactions, School Lunch Interactions, After School Waiting Option, Classroom Chat Encounter, Fem/Sissy Ballet Morning Option, Baylee Roommate Update.
1/ SchoolReputation+Delinquency - Two new stats have been added to the school content to help regulate how various character interact with the player. Humiliating situations (such as hanging out with the outcast students) will drop the players reputation, whilst socially positive situations such as hanging out with popular students will do the opposite. Delinquency is more about the players reputation for delinquency, so things like getting sent to detention will increase it. The players current reputation scores can be seen in the misc stats section of the examine window.
2/ SchoolBreakInteractions - School break hangout scenes have now been added for all five of the school social groups; cheer girls, popular guys, normies, delinquents, and outcasts. Each one will increase your relationship with everyone in the group, though some groups might not want to hang out with you (popular students if reputation is too low, and delinquents if delinquency is too low). The system has been set up for me to add more scenes here in the future.
3/ SchoolLunchInteractions - School lunch hangout scenes have also now been added for all five of the school social groups; cheer girls, popular guys, normies, delinquents, and outcasts. Each one will increase your relationship with everyone in the group, though some groups might not want to hang out with you (popular students if reputation is too low, and delinquents if delinquency is too low). A section about eating your lunch is also there, with transformation on the mystery soup with reactions by the specific group you're currently with. The system has also been set up for me to add more scenes here in the future.
4/ AfterSchoolWaitingOption - A bit more smaller, but a scene has now been added to the 'hang around after school' option. In the future more might end up here, but for now it's more of a small time passing scene with some world building attached to it.
5/ ClassroomChatEncounter - A complex new classroom encounter has been added, that can happen in any class. In this encounter an opening to talk occurs, allowing the player to choose between chatting to one of two randomly chosen student characters, or to concentrate on their work. Talking to a student will increase their relationship with the player, and give the player a rumour about the school. Meanwhile, concentrating on the class will give the player bonus exp related to the class, and will improve the players relationship with the teacher.
6/ Fem/SissyBalletMorningOption - The Fem/Sissy ballet training now has a morning option in the automatic exercise system. As with the other ballet training exercise session, as it has been pre-paid the player doesn't need to pay for it again, though does need to have a gym membership which allows for morning exercise options.
7/ BayleeRoommateUpdate - Baylee, as a roommate, has had a couple of new updates. The first of which is that players will now be able to switch Baylee into a causal outfit (a summer dress) when she's around the home. The other of which is related to her planned content path, and sees Baylee able to complain to the player in the morning if she isn't happy with the living situation. Things that can annoy Baylee are; an unclean home, a bed she doesn't like, or if she's generally unhappy with the player (has a low relationship score with them). There are currently three different complaint scenes, after which in the future a more major scene will occur.
Otheradditionsincluded; On top of the main content, I've also added in a lot of bug fixes and planning work for later. Most substantially affected are the school and the Baylee roommate content, which should work a lot more smoothly now. As always there are lots of smaller edits and fixes too.
- Delinquency school stat.
- School Reputation school stat.
- Delinquency and School Reputation stats examine window section.
- Class chat encounter start.
- Class chat encounter main.
- School break cheer girls hangout.
- School break popular guys hangout.
- School break normies hangout.
- School break delinquents hangout.
- School break outcasts hangout.
- School lunch cheer girls hangout.
- School lunch popular guys hangout.
- School lunch normies hangout.
- School lunch delinquents hangout.
- School lunch outcasts hangout.
- After school wait main scene.
- After school wait no even scene.
- Baylee complaint interrupt code.
- Baylee complaint interrupt scene.
- Baylee appearance conversation.
- Gym morning ballet,
- Gym options update morning ballet.
- Jess appearance bug fix (Thank you Himeko-chan, Faker, laevus, Fortune, Shadowlock, Velinnaria, DiscordPF)
- Crib fix (Thank you Himeko-chan)
- Fertility number fix (Thank you Smic33, Misterdocktor)
- Added orange hair to the salon (Thank you Anosse)
- Bubblegum pink hair image (Thank you Fortune)
- Avatar system eye fix (Thank you Seth_nyaw)
- 10 bottle water buying bug fix (Thank you TheMilkGremlin)
- Baylee morning fix (Thank you Xealir, TiredHuman, mprecious)
- Beauty goo reward fix (Thank you TiredHuman)
- Adult job makeup pay fix (Thank you Muffin)
- Player name bug fix (Thank you Winterwolf, Fortune)
- Outfit description fixes (Thank you CboyC95)
- Typo fixes (Thank you Fortune, Winterwolf, Anosse, CboyC95, Cheese, Fatal, stale sandwich)
- School extra curricular time fix (Thank you smolbat & Winterwolf)
- School first day note encounter sex preference fix (Thank you Highland_Hunter)
- Makeup training price fix for makeover artist background (Thank you Highland_Hunter)
- Pregnancy ownership fix (Thank you Trin)
- Exhibitionist job fix (Thank you cece_stardust)
- Sleep roommates fix (Thank you Winterwolf & snomann72)
- Night income fix (Thank you Winterwolf & snomann72)
- Finances income fix (Thank you Winterwolf & snomann72)
- School encounter rate options fix (Thank you snomann72)
- Baylee chore overview fix (Thank you snomann72)
- Celeste school encounter fix (Thank you Winterwolf)
- Togashi Hina image fix (Thank you Winterwolf)
- Jess room location fix (Thank you Winterwolf)
- Pregnancy examine stats fix (Thank you snomann72)
- Typo fixes (Thank you TriniTDM & Shadowlock)
- Tony B relationship page edit (Thank you Datlurker)
- Baylee won't be at home when she's meant to be at school.
- New variables.
- 2 new images by Silverjile.
- 1 new image by LilyBlax.
- Art gallery updates
- A few minor bug fixes.
Hope you have fun :)