PUBLIC RELEASE V0.8.1! PREGNANCY UPDATE!
The weekly update has arrived!
That's right, it's finally here! The long-promised and long-awaited pregnancy update! Only Kana for now, but if you'd like to see your favourite girl up next, just vote in the poll just below this post! The pregnancy system covers impregnation, swollen belly, baby and child - you can name the kid and they'll even pop up in some events! (Try giving Kana headpats with a kid in the day care).
(To those of you who aren't interested in pregnancy, don't worry - you can turn it off in Preferences and you won't miss anything important. This system is just here for people who want it. No penalties if you don't!)
Also, quick note: I'll be taking two weeks off to spend the holiday with my family (My last break was in July!) so the next official update will be on the 27th. Fear not, however! I shan't leave you completely bereft. Every weekday that I'm away I'll upload a new "Pixie's Adventures" photo (just as I did for Portugal) for all Subscribers. I hope you enjoy Pixie's Christmas Adventure! :)
- System: PREGNANCIES ARE HERE! Yes, after many long aeons of waiting, your patience has been rewarded. The system is in, and fully functioning - from impregnation to belly swell to childbirth! Only Kana can be impregnated at this time, but once the bugs are ironed out of the system I'll start adding the rest of the Main (and Side!) Girls as well. It's a bold new age!
- Pregnancy: Kana can now be impregnated and give birth!
- Kana: New "Let's be naughty" pregnant variant
- Lil' Kana: Will ask for headpats too!
- Merchant: The Mysterious Merchant now stocks potions that can set pregnancy chance to 0% or 100%! (Unlocked after talking to SECRET about pregnancy)
- Character: New character! (SECRET!) - after meeting all the Council Members for the first time, sleep then visit the Nexus
- Location: New location! (ALSO SECRET!) - unlock by meeting the new character
- Bug: Bug that teleported you back to your flat if you tried to leave the manor without talking to Jessica at the start of Act Two. No more escaping! Face your destiny like champions!
- Bug: There was a UI issue with the Front Door icon being clickable even when it was active. Fixed! You can no longer go to the front door from the front door
- Bug: There was a bug preventing one of Gwen's yandere events from activating. Fixed! Now she can be crazy at you even more. Yay!
- Bug: Crystals were being incorrectly referred to as cash in the Mysterious Merchant's shop. That's just silly! Everyone knows the only true currency is bottlecaps anyway
PC/LINUX: MEGA - Workupload
MAC: MEGA - Workupload
ANDROID: MEGA - Workupload