Inheritance A35a Public Build
"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.
Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.
What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."
I encourage everyone to try the free build of the game. Then, if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge of support. It's because of hundreds of people just like you that I'm able to create full time. Thank you to every person who has ever supported, past or present, I appreciate you more than words can ever hope to express.
This game features:
*A sand box environment.
*Dynamic relationship building.
*NPCs who interact with one another, building friendships or rivalries over time.
*At present, 4 slaves, 2 servant, 1 pet, and 6 other characters to interact with, with many more planned for the future.
*Hundreds of interactive scenes.
*Many interactive functions that allow you to interact with your environment in meaningful ways.
*Pregnancy! Get your slaves pregnant and watch their pregnancy progress! (Optional. Birth Control is 100% effective.)
*You can assign work schedules, tell them what they are allowed to eat, where they have to sleep, manage as much or as little of their life choices as you want.
*A system that tracks minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and even years.
*A system to track the seasons. Snowing in the winter, raining in the spring through summer, or even watch the leaves fall during the fall. Additionally, some scenes play out differently depending on the time of year.
*More than 340 images.
*A massive estate spanning 52 locations that you can explore.
*More than 1,398,000 words of content.
What we have planned:
*A fully customizable clothing system.
*Merchants where you can buy new items.
*Buy, sell, and train your slaves as you see fit
*Put your slaves to work cleaning, tending the yard, working in town, or pimp them out for a few extra bucks on the side.
*A weather system that will allow for the weather to behave in predictable patterns corresponding with weather forecasts.
*And so very much more, . . .
I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time! Every little bit helps.
Inheritance is a text based game with art. A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.
NOTE: It is important to me to bring all of you the best game possible. If you see bugs or even things that are misspelled, please report it! You report something that can be fixed, I'll upgrade your build for free! If you're playing the free build, I'll get you the early access build. If you're playing the early access, I'll get you the Cheat build of the game.
"Fantastic start, really immersive.
I tried to go the cruel path and can't continue, the girls' reactions are just too strong
Time to be a carebear for a little while I guess."
"I gotta say, I absolutely loved that intro. It has all the things that make me interested in a game. Specifically, the focus on writing and character building, the "emotional porn" I guess some call it, and yet still the arousal you get from a game like this."
"Man this game is awesome.
I want to be bad, but i end up feeling bad about being and then i'm good."
"Hm...I am conflicted ...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is ...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):
- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))
- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)
The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)
I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(
ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this :("
"Oh shit, this is by the guy who is writing The Allure of Wanton Cove. "An emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced" huh? Considering it's this guy, those horrors might be pretty harsh. Looks awesome."
What's new in the latest Supporter Build?
* Wrote and added a new Christmas scene for everyone in the lounge on Christmas Morning. 7am to 11am. Requires that you have bought gifts for Anna and Eve and the scene takes into account most of the major characters currently in the game. A special thanks goes out to both asaucedev and Batman from our Discord server for the poetry submissions. Additionally, both Irish Major Tom and Asura contributed content to this scene for their respective characters. 8.7k words of content.
* Wrote and added a threesome scene with Anna and Misaki that takes place in the master bedroom. 7k words of content Sponsored by Matty.
* Wrote and added two small shower scenes to the Servant's baths (Actually trigger from the common area upstairs.) One for Anna, one for Eve. Anna's will trigger at high relationship values and Eve's should be available all the time. .2k words of content between them.
* Wrote and added a small scene for Mully and Mitsuko in the living room. Takes place only if you own Mully. .3k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene for Mully and Misaki that tales place in any of the hallway locations. .6k words of content
* Wrote and added a new apples scene for Gaia at high relationship values. 1.3k words of content.
* Wrote and added one new entry for Belle's diary. .5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new version of the Entry Hall for those who decorate that location for Christmas. Also includes new imagery. .3k words of new content.
* Wrote and added a new version of the Dining Hall for those who decorate that location for Christmas. Also includes new imagery. .3k words of new content.
* Wrote and added a new version of the Lounge for those who decorate that location for Christmas. Also includes new imagery. .3k words of new content.
* Expanded the current descriptive text for the Lounge. It felt,. . . . lacking, . . . .
* Added a new scene for Yami and Bubbles that can play out in the lounge. 1.1k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new bed time scene for Yami. 3.7k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new bed time scene for Yami. 2.3k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene to the pond for Yami and Gaia for once they've built a good relationship. 4.1k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added several ambient scenes related to Yami and Gaia to the mansion grounds. 7 scenes in total, details follow. 1k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added two ambient scenes to the forest trail for Yami and Gaia.
* Added five ambient scenes to the back yard for Yami and Gaia.
* Added a host of swimming pool content related to Yami. 22 scenes in total, details to follow. 6k words of content between three core scenes and 2.9k words of content between nineteen insert scenes and their supporting code, all submitted by Asura.
* Added one interactive scene for Yami and Anna to the pool side.
* Added one interactive scene for Yami and Misaki to the pool side.
* Added one ambient scene with Yami and Mitsuko to the pool.
* Added three insert scenes with Yami entering the pool.
* Added three insert scenes with Yami exiting the pool.
* Added five insert scenes for Yami on the poolside.
* Added three swimming insert scenes for Yami.
* Added one insert scene for if both Yami and Anna are on the poolside.
* Added one insert scene for if both Yami and Eve are on the poolside.
* Added two insert scenes for both Yami and Eve in the pool.
* Added two insert scenes for both Yami and Misaki in the pool.
* Added a late night scene to the living room that includes both Yami and Eve. Requires highish relationship values for Yami. .6k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added an alternate scene for Yami and Gaia's first meeting. Takes place in the back yard. 2k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added one new image to the ballroom scene where you catch Anna dancing with a mop at high relationship levels.
* Added one new image to the sauna for the threesome scene with Anna and Mitsuko.
* Added three new images to the entry hall to reflect alternate holiday descriptions for that location.
* Added four new images to the dining hall to reflect alternate holiday descriptions for that location.
* Added eight new images to the lounge to reflect alternate holiday descriptions for that location.
* Added seven portraits for the new dialog box system. We currently have art for Anna, Eve, Mitsuko, Rei, the main character, and both a male and female placeholder that should appear if you encounter a character who we do not yet have art for.
* Added four new images to the lounge to reflect alternate holiday descriptions for that location.
* Some major code work by Anenn1. They've been busy implementing the dialog boxes the last few weeks. The dialog function isn't going to be working everywhere, it takes a lot of time to implement something like that to a game this size, but they're making great headway. They'll be plugging away at some other exciting stuff soon as well.
* Fixed a bit of broken code in one of Yami's bed time scenes.
* Fixed a host of minor issues that were reported.
* Fixed a ton of small spelling/grammar errors along with a host of minor code issues. Reports came from several sources, but a special thanks goes out to freodhoric for the massive bundle of reports along with details that helped make it easy to find everything. Everyone who reports something helps to make the game better for everyone, and I appreciate it more than words can say. But every once in a while someone goes above and beyond, and this is one of those times.
* Added code to handle gender pronouns related to gender swapped characters.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 12/04/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
What's in the latest Public Build?
* Wrote and added a new bed time scene to the sleep function. This scene triggers if both Misaki and Anna are sleeping with you and requires Misaki to have middling or higher relationship stats and Anna to have somewhat high relationship stats. 4k words of content sponsored by Braidborn.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Eve, Gaia, and Rey that takes place in the back yard. 1.6k words of content sponsored by Matty.
* Wrote and added a new scene to the mansion that can potentially include every character currently capable of staying in the mansion. This is a Christmas themed scene that can only appear in December. 5.2k words of content sponsored by Matty.
* Wrote and added a new scene to mid main in Pendleton. Requires that it be December and that you own Mitsuko. .4k words of content sponsored by Matty.
* Wrote and added the option to take surveys for money on the computer in the study. You can now earn money in the game! Very bare bones now but will be expanded in the future. Now I just have to make a way to spend it. .6k words of content.
* Added a new scene for Anna and Yami in the sauna Requires middling or higher relationship stats with Yami. 9.4k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene for Yami to the library. 1.3k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added another new scene for Yami to the library. 1.8k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a third new scene for Yami to the library. Late n ight and rare. 1.5k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene for Yami and Misaki in the living room of the mansion. Appears in the evenings.. 1.2k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene for Shanaya to the Joker in Pendleton. 2.7k words of content submitted by The Mysterious Stranger.
* Added a new scene for Rey to the lounge. 1.4k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added eleven small ambient scenes for Rey. .6k words of content submitted by Ser Laz. (Details follow)
* Added two ambient scenes for Rey to the front yard.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the East yard.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the West yard.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the back yard.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the garage.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the greenhouse.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the Kennels.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the pool.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the shed.
* Added one ambient scene for Rey to the stables.
* Added an image of Yami to her intro scene.
* Added eight new images to the Joker in Pendleton. Four are related to Shanaya.
* Fixed an issue with "Misaki Mitsuko 1" where the options down the Misaki branch were switched.
* Fixed a broken image related to Mitsuko's Intro.
* Fixed (I hope) a bug that was causing Misaki's intro scenes to trigger out of order. WILL REQUIRE A FRESH SAVE TO FIX.
* Fixed an assortment of minor spelling/grammar errors.
* Added a "Troubleshooting" file to the game bundle for players. It's got likely solutions for some of the most common problems people have reported with the game. We will be trying to update this as needed.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 11/15/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
Join us on Discord!