Loser v0.04.00 is out!
After much hair pulling and code tantrums, v0.04.00 is finally finished! First off I want to thank all my peoples that helped me test. The backend work I did this go around was pain incarnate, and all the volunteer testers made it bearable :) I ended up replacing about 85% of all the buttons in the game with new and improved buttons. Which meant I had to rebuild about 60% of the scenes that were assigned to those buttons so that they worked with the new format. It was hell...but..I think the end result was worth it, or at least will be worth it. :)
- New/First AT's for: Diane, Gina, Charlie, Becky, Lisa, Jay, Morgan, Tilley
- New Locations: Bar / Charlies Bedroom
- New Functions: Sex Mini-game(Charlie only for now), Query Function in the inventory, Multiple Save Slots, Primary Tags
- New Topics: Way too many to list...We're up to 110 transient topics currently
- New Skills: Concentration, Communication, Demonstration
- Lot's of UI improvements
What's it mean?
- Diane's new AT : Cosmopolitan
- Gina's new AT : with benefits
- Charlie's new AT : Casual Fling
- Becky's new AT : Influencer
- Lisa's first AT : Bar Temptress
- Tilley's first AT : Playful Tease
- Jay's first AT : Mostly A Girl
- Morgan's first AT : Dance Machine
- Bar : Can be unlocked by progressing to Over Affectionate Gina or Cosmopolitan Diane
- Charlies Bedroom : Unlocks when you Transform Charlie to Casual Fling
- Sex Mini-game(Charlie only for now): More characters will get this type of scene as an option when thier AT's allow for it.
- Query Function in the inventory: You can now fill your empty hotbar with all the topics that have a specific tag with only a few clicks. Just empty your hotbar, and click on a topic to see the new button.
- Multiple Save Slots: Now you can make bad decisions in three different flavors!
Primary Tags: Some tags have been labeled as Primary Tags. They visually look distinctive and are not hard to miss. Primary tags give a minor boost in conversations if the person you're talking to is interested in that Primary tag. They also add all associated tags to the ban list if the primary tag is listed in a characters ban. So be mindful :)
- New skilltype (Passive): Passive skills do not gain bonus xp from traits. They only xp up when Nathan is involved in another person gaining xp. (Don't try to grind...You can't...just play the game, and they will level over time.)
- Concentration: Mental focused passive skill that increases how much xp you grant for mental tags in conversations.
- Communication: Social focused passive skill that increases how much xp you grant for social tags in conversations.
- Demonstration: Physical focused passive skill that increases how much xp you grant for physical tags in conversations.
-Lot's of UI improvements-
Also too many to list. Hopefully you'll notice the difference.
Yes. The backend work kept me from adding some other things in that I wanted to, such as Richard, and more jobs, and the intro scene...but those are now at the top of my list for the 0.05.00 update. If you like this game, share it around and or support the project.
Where it be?
As usual...I do not own a Mac, iPhone, or Linux computer. I make those builds as a courtesy...but have no way to test if they work, or troubleshoot. I will not try to fix them if they do not work. I make games for windows because that's what I know and use.
Known Bug: Do not try to Encourage Tilley. It crashes the game. Will fix in the next bugfix version.