Dev Update - June 22nd
Triple Ex version 0.05a is steadily progressing.
The image quality of my renders has been mentioned in the past, so I decided to take a closer look, literally. I zoomed in, and they aren't pretty. When putting the novel together, to my ageing eyes and on my system, they seemed decent enough. Upon closer inspection and zoomed in, they are very grainy.
The downtime between each image render I use as best I can. Any PC usage during this time, be it graphical or browsing the internet, can occasionally result in the render resetting and the need to restart the process. Thankfully this is minimal but frustrating nonetheless.
I'm now using this time to improve the quality of the original images, a couple of examples are shown at the bottom.
I hope you will agree, while still not perfect, the reworked images (The right side of each image, for anyone with eyesight as poor as mine), is a large improvement.
I know this is my debut work and I still have lots to learn, but I was embarrassed by how poor quality they actually were, and I apologise. All the reworked images will be completed for the release of the next update.
While working on these, I have noticed that there are still some images, while vastly improved, are still lacking in overall quality that will only be fixed by a new render. At this current time, this is not an option as I would prefer to use render time for the latest update(s).
As always, thank you all for your support and the time you choose to use on reading my work.
Stay safe and have fun!