Since finishing With Rain Comes the Flood, I have started working on a new game called Secrets of the Family. The story outline is based on Angela being a model and then becoming a photographer for a magazine called Zazzle. She moves to a new town where her sister and her adult children live.
As for the TOS for patreon, I have decided to include a version where you can choose who and what the characters will be. I will also set it up on subscribestar and itch once the game is done with its first run.
The game right now will include the following once completed for the first run:
- Short grinding based on choices and quests that will be completed
- Mini-games included (a cooking game, a touch game, an unpacking game, and of course later, more than usual in these types of games.
- I have included some minor animations and have in mind doing 24fps animations for Angela and Rayne at this stage.
- Quests, quests, and quests... (about 10+ already!)
- as of right now, there are about 600 renders in the game for the first stage
- Navigation within the house
- Building a tutorial for the first day in the house
- In-Game Phone with apps that will be used for hints, character information, and quests that need to be completed
- The usual Lesbian, Milf, Voyeur, Romance, Relationship Niche
- There will be multiple-choice menus and relationships with other characters.
- Outside activities will be added also, including Yoga Studio, Exercise Studio, Photography studio, Shopping Mall, Clothing Shop, College scene, Neighbors home, and more as they come into being.
- I will not include a money system, as that can be very difficult to import into what I have done already.
- A gallery is being written now for within the in-game phone system
- And much more headed forward.
As I have always said, there will be no violence (rape, extreme violence, S&M, or anything of that matter including with these women (real, or digital.)
My idea is to release part of stage one in a few weeks, once I get the beta fixed and the images and quests in order. It would be considered a demo but will have the majority of stage one playable.
Thanks to all for the support on With Rain Comes the Flood. If anyone has an idea how to increase the number of patreons or supporters, please let me know! I will appreciate it completely.
Have a good, wonderful day!