This is the last desktop-heavy build, adding character customization and a male player model. Up next is switching gears back to VR with full-body tracking.
- New menus, a saved game system, and basic character customization. Swap out body types and genitals, customize colors and patterns, and a few other things.
- New audio for the player and drake voices (including a male voice option for the player), and some new sound effects.
- Reworked the animations for the missionary and doggystyle positions to use the new setup that the servicing positions previously used, so those animations may look a little different.
- Upgraded to Unity's Universal Render Pipeline, so a few minor visual differences there.
- Performance and visual improvements for fluids.
- Updated the tail animation plugin I was using. Tail movement may look a little different, but tails should collide with objects more realistically as well.
- Fixed a long-standing bug where arousal gain would accelerate over time. Arousal gain should be much more consistent now.
- Fixed some issues with odd shading and visible texture seams on the characters.
- Fixed/reduced some physics instability issues with drake's dick.
- Setting the audio sliders to their minimum will now actually mute them, instead of just getting very quiet.
- Ambient Occlusion has been removed as it's not currently supported with the new pipeline.
- Added arousal, anticipation, and orgasms for the player character. The UI for this is shown in the lower-left corner.
- A new position where you can fuck derg's butt if the player character has a dick. To access it, select "Stand Up" while in the Servicing Rear position.
- You can now lean forward/backward again in POV mode, in poses that allow it.
- The camera no longer moves or rotates if the click/drag was started over a UI element like a button.
- Fixed a bug where changing from the "Servicing Front" position to another position and back could cause animation errors.
- Added a new toggle option on the VR panel for "Finger Tracking". If you're having issues with your fingers not moving, turn this option Off to revert to the old control handling method, which should be compatible with more devices.
- Overhauled the menu system for VR. Instead of floating menus, they now appear on a tablet that you can hold, and resize by grabbing both of its handles at once. The tablet can be interacted with using the laser pointer from before, or by tapping your finger on it like a touchscreen.
- Opening the pause menu no longer freezes time. This was due to some requirements of having hands that can animate while the menu is open, but I may be changing it back in the future if I find a way around that. It's not a huge priority since there aren't any action-packed things going on that you would need to pause time for anyway.
- Some updates to the petting mechanics on drake's head - you can now push his head around slightly so it's a little more lifelike, and getting a pleased reaction from him now just requires your hands to be rubbing the sides of his jaw or the top of his head, instead of mashing the grip/trigger buttons in those areas.
- When using the Centered Screen Camera option, fluids look flickery and weird on the screen (but look fine in the headset display). I've notified the developer of the fluid plugin but have yet to receive a solution for this at the time this build was made.
- Not sure when this started happening, but it seems like the right hand has a much stronger "push" force on physics objects. I'm not seeing any reason that this should be the case since both hands seem to have the same physics settings and colliders. I didn't feel like digging too far into it, given that the whole floaty hands setup will be removed and all the hand controls re-done and re-tested with the full-body implementation in the next build. For the time being, just be more gentle with that right hand :).
- Cum renders in front of the VR tablet even when it's behind it. Kind of a low-priority thing, will look into fixing this in the future.