v1.16b released : https://mega.nz/#!J6YyiCCZ!5mTkG4wVkO26m6FCAGiop0wYSzySYxYH21ZD8I5FTko
- Added support for animated GIFs!
- On GIFs : The game takes longer to start the first time after adding new GIF files. Unity does not support animated GIFs, so they are converted to gif_r34bro files.
- On GIFs : gif_r34bro files are transferrable, so any GIFs included in the base game should already be converted and startup shouldn't take much longer than normal.
- On GIFs : gif_r34bro files are totally uncompressed and tend to be much larger than GIFs. The game may lag slightly when trying to display a large gif_r34bro. I haven't seen lag until around 80 MB.
- On GIFs : The max speed of GIF animations is 10 frames per second at the moment. Faster images will slow down.
- On GIFs : Shortly after starting the game, images may flicker. This issue seems to go away after a few images have been shown.
- On GIFs : gif_r34bro files work on their own. Once created, you can safely delete the original GIF file and the image will still appear in-game.
- Added verification that expected game folders exist. If they don't, they will be created empty.