Dev Update #66
Scene 23 and 24 are written. For now, it's 9300 words long, separated into four sections: three for the sub path (scene 23), and one for the love path (scene 24). Some rewrite will probably happen during the posing.
I've received my new rig and Daz is ready to pose and render. I've recreated my assets library and have everything necessary for posing scene 23 and 24. I've tested my new hardware a bit and so far it seems to work just fine. Files don't load as fast as I hoped they would, but there is a tremendous improvement in rendering and simulation speed. I can't wait to work with that stuff.
I'll start posing Scene 23 and 24 tomorrow. I expect difficulties with custom poses and such. We'll see how it turns out. There are 9300 words of "intense" content so I'll probably have to pose around 100 / 110 shots.
We're getting close to the end of V0.5. The release feels more and more real.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 24 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 22 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 22 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 79 851 words. 11 220 lines of script. 844 renders are done, 844 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on posing scene 23 and 24.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain