Dev Update #65
Scene 22 is posed, rendered, and scripted. With that scene, V0.5 has passed the 800 renders mark.
I'm now working on writing Scene 23 AND Scene 24. These are the two events for Eve in V0.5. They're actually two versions of the same event but they will be 99% different depending on the path you choose.
I don't intend to pose anything before I get my hands on my new rig (that should be ready on Monday, maybe Tuesday...). So I'm going to write until then. That means Scene 23, 24 and maybe scene 25 if the rig is late but I'm sure it will be there right on time.
I'm a bit worried about bug reports on the last version of Daz studio. I won't have a choice but to work with it on the new Pc-chan. Fingers crossed I'll get lucky with it. I guess I'll still be able to work with my current equipment if I have to, but it would feel like defeat.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 22 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 22 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 22 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 72 399 words. 11 220 lines of script. 844 renders are done, 844 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on writing scene 23 and 24.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain