Dev Update #62
I'm still working on scene 21.
I finished writing it. The whole thing is 5550 words long, separated in three different versions.
I've started posing it a few days ago already and it takes forever. I've posed 24 shots for now. For half of these, I had to build a 100% custom poses for the characters, from scratch. And that takes a lot of time.
These 24 shots posed barely represent one-fourth of scene 21.
Rendering as also started and a few shots are already done.
I also reworked the lights of the master bedroom a bit. It's where the action of scene 21 takes place. The first renders are looking good. For now, I'm pretty happy with the results.
I'm going to take a few hours break before going back to posing.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 21 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 20 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 20 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 62 663 words. 9063 lines of script. 725 renders are done, 731 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on posing scene 21.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain