Dev Update #56
Scene 17 is posed and rendered. I have mixed feelings with the results. The quality of the renders is ok, but the assets I used in the scene aren't the best. Sadly, I didn't find anything better.
I'm currently writing Scene 18. It will a pretty big scene, with 3 versions of the same event. I don't expect it to be difficult, but it may be a bit long. I've almost finished writing one of the three versions of the scene, but it should be the smaller one and for now, it's around 1200 words long. Version 2 and 3 should be much bigger.
V0.5 content is a mix of "drama" and a bit of "comedy" to lighten up the mood at some critical moment. Scene 18 includes a lot of these comedy elements. It's also a bit naughty and should open nicely for the more intimates scenes that will come with the night.
The comedy part is pretty fun to write. Humour is a very subjective thing but I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I do writing it!
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 17 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 17 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 14 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 6 are proofread.
- 43 786 words. 5469 lines of script. 529 renders are done.
- I'm currently working on writing Scene 18.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain