Dev Update #54
Scene 15 posing is done, and rendering is still ongoing. I'm rendering overnight. And I think I still have a couple of night of rendering before it's fully complete.
Scene 16 is written. It's a pretty short scene (1500 words) with only one version. It was easy to write and just like for scene 15 I probably won't rewrite much of it during the posing.
I'm currently working on posing scene 16. I'm not expecting any problems, however, the content of the scene is touching the limits of what my graphic cards can render. I may have to use a few dirty tricks to render it correctly.
I'll invest in a new rig once I'm done with V0.5. I can't wait to put that kind of problem behind me.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 16 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 15 are posed, some shots in scene 15 are yet to be rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 14 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 6 are proofread.
- 40 449 words. 5469 lines of script. 460 renders are done, 471 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on posing Scene 16.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
And as always, thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain