Dev Update #45

Scenes 8, 9, and two-third of Scene 10 are written. I hope to finish the last part of scene 10 this weekend. 
The rendering of Scene 7 is complete.

I've also spent some time building a new location. In v0.5, the story will lead the characters in a "new" part of the house: the laundry room.
Originally, I wrote this room as being situated in the basement of the house, but trying to build it that way, I wasn't satisfied with the results. So I've revised my plans to suit a room on the ground floor. I'm okay with the results so far. I'll show you that tomorrow in the render preview.

I've used this new location to shot a few bonuses renders that will be available for all supporters. I've tried to make some 4k renders but it just takes to much time and too many resources (especially on the VRAM). Full HD will have to do until I change my set up.

I'm updating the goals of the project for something more manageable and realistic. I'll think about something else and add more if these are ever reached.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 5 will contain 22 scenes (But I'm actually thinking of changing a few things and add a couple more "naughty scenes". I'm not fixed yet.)
  • Scenes up to Scene 9 are written. Scene 10 is 65% written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 7 are posed and fully rendered
  • 22 500 words. 192 renders are done.
  • I'm currently working on writing Scene 10.
You can also follow my progress with this trello board.

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain