Forest Fairytales v2.3.0! Furry happiness
It's midnight here so I can make some mistakes, sorry(ˉ﹃ˉ)
First of all, I started to learn game development basics, and the next updates will contain some balance improvements. Nope, not this one:3 But this version has some very cool improvements, like:
- Now you can go to the shaman cabin to buy MaleToFemale or FemaleToMale complex transformation potions (they will be available in the bag!) or...
- ...Transform any body part separately. Also, you can change a race of any body part. For now races available: Elf; Orc; Arion (horse-morph); Pixie; Dark elf; Wolf-morph; Cow-morph; Fox-morph; Dog-morph; Cat-morph; Deer-morph; Mouse-morph; Tiger-morph; Dragon-morph. As I said, you can change a specific body part separately from the whole body. Horns, tails, wings will be added a bit later - I ran out of time...
- Added Clothes shop in Orc City. You can find there: Bandana; Slave collar; Battle gloves; Leather bra. Not much, so if you have any ideas - I'll be happy to hear them!
- Now you can read books in the Library. It will raise your Intelligence (25% chance to raise by 2 points instead of 1).
- Added Wardrobe to the Border and the Library locations
- Added the Corruption stat display
- Some useful widgets were added
- All body part stats are underlined now. It's much more comfortable!
- Greatly improved chance to run into an offer to see the shaman (also, you must have not less than 10 points of Orcs' Culture, not 20)
- The Border was fixed. Now you can buy the orc set of clothes and go to Orc City freely
- Now to get Slut Mind perk, you must have 40 points of Corruption (instead of 60)
- Some typoes were fixed
- Orc clothes display was fixed (Arion ones still in process)
Well, I think my furry friends will like this update;3 Anyway, I worked really hard on it. Have fun!
P.S.: FF Codex is out of reach for now due to some technical issues, but I'm trying to bring it back to life.