Hey guys, Jamleng here with the latest update that will go public soon.
All the links have been updated on Subscribestar, other websites will follow shortly.Here are the links:Pc: Download here.
Mac: Download here.
Android: Download here.
And here are the patch notes!Patch notes:
- 4100+ images/animations
- 2650+ new images
- 250+ new animations
- 1200+ images/animations remade
- 40+ new events added
- 70k+ words added (Equal to a full book)
- New side characters
- More sound effects, new songs
- Typo fixes thanks to Jaredh72
*The total size of this update alone was: 6GB. It's been compressed for everyone's convenience.QOL changes
- Improved the journal by making the hint system way more clear.
- You can now navigate through the journal using your keyboard.
- The gallery is now accessible from the computer.
- Made certain events easier to trigger.
- Fixed certain out-of-order events.
- Money/Day are now shown on the map as well.
- An "End Replay" button has been added when playing scenes from the gallery.
- You can now rename the save/load file pages to organize your saves.
+ some other small stuff. Bug fixes/minor changes:
*Lots of them.
- Removed lots of old unused code which doesn't really matter but it got rid of some false errors. (30+ or so)
- Fixed quite a lot of missing brackets in the code which doesn't really matter either but it got rid of some false errors. (Another 30 or so)
- Fixed a bunch of errors that could potentially cause issues. (10+)
- It's now easier to trigger Emily's scene during the early game so the store/bar open up more easily.
- Rose's scenes now trigger automatically, you no longer have to talk to her for certain events to happen.
- Fixed a bug in the journal (players could access the cheat code journal by clicking on Felicia and going left/right.)
- Phone no longer keeps ringing after talking to Stella.
- A buggy animation was fixed when Nina was sitting at the dock.
- A few late-game events could be triggered earlier than meant to if one just kept sleeping.
- It's no longer possible to trigger Emily's/Sophia's event late game without completing the earlier events first.
- Good path Sophia in the warehouse had the music stopped earlier to make it fit better.
- After the aunt comes back, her house will no longer state that she's out of town.
- There no longer is an event loop at Nina's house after a certain point in the game.
- Removed a few minor choices that were kinda useless.
- Some minor inconsistencies between scenes are fixed.
- Zoey won't be at the lockers if you haven't met her.
- Sophia won't be in her room if you haven't seen her at school.
- Fixed the music part of the gallery as it had two wrong songs added to a button.
- Fixed "Ruby's Detention" with "Whatever happened to Patreon" on MC's PC.
- The days are now in sync with the "day x" counter.
- Saying NO to certain choices won't let you replay the whole event any longer.
- In the late game it wasn't possible to talk to Luna but you can do so now.
- One image was incorrect in Tanya's dark path scene and has been fixed.
- Choosing to skip viewing a certain Nina event has a few lines of dialogue removed so it makes more sense.
- Visiting the cathedral after completing all of the nun events will now correctly teleport you back to the map.
- Hilda's dark path scene in the game can no longer be triggered on the good path.
- A prompt has been added whether you would like to see the scene, yes or no.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to go back to the prologue after day 68 or something.
- Lots of more small things but they're not that interesting.
Thank you very much for playing! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did making it.
If you have some time left over and want to help the game out a bit. Please leave a review
. It helps a lot.
We're already working on Lewd Town Adventures 0.11.
Cheers and have a nice day.