Inheritance A39b Public Build
"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.
Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.
What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."
This game features:
*A sand box environment.
*Dynamic relationship building.
*NPCs who interact with one another, building friendships or rivalries over time.
*A wide range of characters including slaves, survants, pets, business associates, and strangers.
*Hundreds of interactive scenes.
*Many interactive functions that allow you to interact with your environment in meaningful ways.
*Pregnancy! Get your slaves pregnant and watch their pregnancy progress! (Optional. Birth Control is 100% effective.)
*You can assign work schedules, tell them what they are allowed to eat, where they have to sleep, manage as much or as little of their life choices as you want.
*A weather system that will allow for the weather to behave in predictable patterns corresponding with weather forecasts.
*A system that tracks minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and even years.
*A system to track the seasons. Snowing in the winter, raining in the spring through summer, or even watch the leaves fall during the fall. Additionally, some scenes play out differently depending on the time of year.
*More than 375 images.
*A massive estate spanning more than 50 locations that you can explore.
*More than 1,675,000 words of content.
What we have planned:
*A fully customizable clothing system.
*Merchants where you can buy new items.
*Buy, sell, and train your slaves as you see fit
*Put your slaves to work cleaning, tending the yard, working in town, or pimp them out for a few extra bucks on the side.
*And so very much more, . . .
I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time! Every little bit helps.
Inheritance is a text based game with art. A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.
NOTE: It is important to me to bring all of you the best game possible. If you see bugs or even things that are misspelled, please report it! You report something that can be fixed, I'll upgrade your build for free! If you're playing the free build, I'll get you the early access build. If you're playing the early access, I'll get you the Cheat build of the game.
"Fantastic start, really immersive.
I tried to go the cruel path and can't continue, the girls' reactions are just too strong
Time to be a carebear for a little while I guess."
"I gotta say, I absolutely loved that intro. It has all the things that make me interested in a game. Specifically, the focus on writing and character building, the "emotional porn" I guess some call it, and yet still the arousal you get from a game like this."
"Man this game is awesome.
I want to be bad, but i end up feeling bad about being and then i'm good."
"Hm...I am conflicted ...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is ...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):
- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))
- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)
The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)
I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(
ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this :("
"Oh shit, this is by the guy who is writing The Allure of Wanton Cove. "An emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced" huh? Considering it's this guy, those horrors might be pretty harsh. Looks awesome."
What's new in the latest Supporter Build?
* Wrote and added a new scene for Eve that can take place in the afternoons in her bedroom in the servant's area. Requires highish stats. 10.2k words of content generously sponsored by Braidborn.
* Wrote and added a new scene including Anna, Eve, and Yami to the servant's area in the evenings. 2.4k words of content.
* Meal time content has started to see it's overhaul. Got a single meal done for breakfast. For the time being this has been added to the original breakfast content until that can be converted as well. This includes around 8.5k words of content.
* Wrote and added three "Feather Play" intros to the St Andrew's Cross. .3k words of content.
* Wrote and added eleven "Feather Play" scenes to the St Andrew's Cross. 1.5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new pregnancy related scene for Anna to the sleep function. Requires 22 weeks pregnant or more, plus ok or higher stats.
* Wrote and added two new scenes for Anna when she's pregnant. One in the Bathing Room, the other appearing in most places with a couch or where you can assign her to sleep. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene to Mid Main where you can buy an engagement ring for Anna. Happens at very high relationship levels and between 8am and 8pm. .8k words of content.
* Added Casual Talk option to Sidra. Currently includes 13 small scenes and which scenes appear are subject to relationship stats. 1k words of content submitted by hospoguy76
* Added three new meal time events for Sidra to the lunch and dinner meals. These will later be worked into the new meal time content but for the time being they fire as their own events. All three require that you have Anna, Eve, and Sidra eating with you, the third requiring that you have middling or higher relationship values with both Eve and Sidra. 2.5k words of content submitted by hospoguy76
* Added a new scene to the Youkai Emporium for if you own Mitsuko. 8k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new karaoke scene for Mitsuko to the karaoke function in the game. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Jenna (Jen) to the game that introduces the character. Takes place in the evening if you drive into town. This is a fairly rare event and requires that it be raining or storming. 2.6k words of content submitted by The Exile.
* Added a new conversation for Mitsuko to her Casual talk. .2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new NPC, Jen, to the game.
* Added the framework for dog and horse breeding to the game. Mostly this is code and has little content at this point in time. Thanks to Anenn and Principle Chorus for all the work they've put into this.
* Added a ton of supporting code to the meal time content. EVERYONE should see either increases or decreases in stats according to whether or not they eat with you in every meal now even if the scene doesn't depict the character. Characters not yet in the mansion will not be affected by these stat changes. Meal time has officially become a way to grind for stats. In most cases, eating with you will will move every stat for the affected character one point in the positive direction, sometimes more. If you have lots of characters in the mansion, then it can be very effective in giving a small blanket increase to everyone. This probably accounts for about 10k words of raw code. It's proving to be a nightmare to set up, but it's going to be SO worth it when it's done! (NOTE: Anna doesn't mind serving table, especially if Eve has a place at it. But it's going to upset her if she's at the table and you make Eve wait table.)
* Added a cheat option to the Cheat Menu so you can increase or decrease the MCs Alchemy score.
* Added a cheat option to the Cheat Menu to allow players to change the name and gender of babies. This is in response to an earlier misfire situation with the birthing where babies were being created but you weren't given the option to name them.
* Added placeholders for three types of movie to the Theater. This includes art. Nine new images added to the game.
* Added five new images to the west grounds location. This includes the winter weather image set.
* Added five new images to the east grounds location. This includes the winter weather image set.
* Added six new images to the boathouse location. This includes the winter weather image set.
* Added six new images to the kennels location. This includes the winter image set.
* Added six new images to the pond location. This includes the winter image set.
* Added nine new weather themed images to Gaia's apples content. This includes both the winter and rain weather sets.
* Replaced Mistuko's intro image with a revised image.
* Minor revision to the Submission Guide.
* Fixed a missing link that was preventing Misaki's pregnancy announcement from appearing.
* Fixed an issue where Misaki's intro through Bruce wasn't actually purchasing her properly. She should be joining the household properly now.
* Fixed a lunch time scene involving Maki and Bubbles that wasn't displaying properly.
* A ton of small fixes. Dialogue box problems, spelling and grammar isshes..
* Updated the Special Thanks area 4/17/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
What's in the latest Public Build?
* Wrote and added content for Anna related to the bathing pool. This includes 23 new pieces of content including four new intros for the function. This adds 4.3k words of content to that function.
* Wrote and added a new job into the game. You can now work in the Pendleton Theater. Between the interview and work scenes, there are about 1.1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene where you can potentially take Gaia's virginity. Scene takes place in the back yard during non-winter months, sunny days, and during daylight hours. 3.2k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Bruce. Accessed through the Study. This scene opens up a secondary way to acquire Misaki. Misaki intro requires that you have not started the acquisition process with Claire. .9k words of content.
* Wrote and added sex content for Misaki in the Master Bedroom. Just one position so far and pregnancy related content seeded into the arrays. Details to follow.
* Three starter scenes for Misaki sex spanning .6k words of content.
* Mating press position for Misaki sex spanning 1.4k words of content.
* Creampies for Misaki sex spanning .5k words of content
* Two day and two night time endings for Misaki sex spanning .4k words of content
* Wrote and added a baby scene for Anna that can play out with any child under two years old that she's given birth to. Can appear in the Living Room, Lounge, or Servant's area. .5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a baby scene for Anna that can play out late night in the Living Room. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added a baby scene that can play out with any baby under 1 year of age in the mansion. .6k words of content.
* Wrote and added two ambient baby scenes that can play out for any baby under the age of 1. .1k words of content.
* Wrote and added fourteen rain related ambient scenes. About half of them are generic and work in most locations on the mansion grounds. The other half are specific to one location or one type of location. .7k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new location to east street in Pendleton. The Youkai Emporium. Location description and five small scenes. .6k words of content.
* Changed period scenes to check for pregnancy status. I'm sure I missed some, but this should fix MOST of the ones that are playing at the wrong time. If your girl of choice is pregnant and showing period symptoms, please report it so we can run down anything I missed the first time around.
* Added a new scene to the Youkai Emporium for the first time you visit the store. 1.3k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene involving Yami and Gaia. Requires non-winter months, averaging or higher stats with Yami, and for Gaia and Yami to have built a kinship with each other. 4.8k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene involving Yami and Misaki to the pool. 1.8k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene involving Yami in the evenings in the lounge. 2.4k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a monster or a scene involving both Anna and Eve. Requires work hours and that Eve is no longer a virgin. 8.2k words of content submitted by Mathias.
* Added a new scene for Mitsuko that starts in the entry hall during the daylight hours. 2.2k words of content by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new casual conversation for Eve to the talk function. Requires fairly good relationship values and is somewhat rare. .2k words of content submitted by evilgenius97.
* Added a Sauna scene for Sidra to the game. This is largely a revised version of a piece of content by AbyssalEros so they have been partially credited with the scene. hospoguy76 revised the scene for their chracter Sidra. 4.7k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added baby and birth code for all characters who will eventually be able to have babies.
* Added an override for Misaki's arrival content to the South hallways. This will hopefully make that scene much easier to trigger while still maintaining a semi-random feel.
* Added a revision to Mitsuko's intro content. Irish Major Tom felt the need to go back over it. The revision does not impact any content that takes place after it, but adds about 300 words of content in addition to revision work to those scenes.
* Added a full birth scene for Anna when she has her first baby. .9k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new lab scene that can trigger at low skill levels (1-25) that involves a temporary transformation for the main character. Can be triggered through research .7k words of content submitted by The Exile.
* Added the greenhouse function to the game. This allows you to grow a small number of items in the planters. We're still streamlining this and would love feedback. These items in turn will be things you can use in the lab, sell at the local farmer's market, or consume yourself. Thanks to Anenn for the code that has gone into this so far.
* Added a new NPC to the Youkai Emporium by the name of Venus.
* Added a new NPC to the Youkai Emporium by the name of Umi.
* Added two "rain" images to the boathouse that will appear during the summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the stables that will appear during summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the Driveway that will appear during the summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the East Yard that will appear during the summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the Kennels that will appear during summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the pond that will appear during summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the shed that will appear during summer months.
* Added two "rain" images to the West Yard that will appear during summer months.
* Linked the bedroom sex to Misaki Interactive 1.
* Fixed an issue where Devil Hunter Suki TV show was not appearing on the TV as intended.
* Fixed an issue where one of the Muffin Top scenes wasn't appearing correctly. Also lowered the chance of the Mitsuko scene from appearing in the Muffin Top.
* Fixed a few places where the name was wrong in the new dialogue boxes. Thank you to all the fans who reported these, and thank you to everyone else for your patience while we find and fix any remaining places where we might have got the names mixed up.
* Fixed a variable with Shanaya's content that was preventing about half of her scenes from appearing.
* Fixed a snip of broken code that was preventing some of Sidra's content from appearing properly.
* A ton of small fixes. Mostly spelling and grammar stuff.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 3/18/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
Join us on Discord!
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.
A40 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):
A40 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):