Dev Update #20 - Summer Scent V0.3.5 release
Summer Scent V0.3.5 is now available for level 2 supporters.
You will find the links in this post.
As said in my previous Dev Update, there is no new content in V0.3.5. This update is mainly about a reworked GUI.
Here is the changelog again :
V0.3.5 Changelog :
- New GUI. I tried to make something clean and sober while still aiming for a bit of personality.
- The gallery. I couldn't make renpy default gallery system to work properly. So I coded my own. You will have to replay the game to unlock images.
- Bug corrections. Some undefined variables are now defined, some badly indented blocks are now in their correct place.
- I've found and corrected the bug that was preventing me from generating translation files. So I can now seriously think about internationalization. Maybe a french version in a future update?
About V0.4 :
This week hasn't been as productive as I hoped it to be but I worked on V0.4.
- I reworked the outline of Day 4 to include new ideas.
- I assembled the master bedroom (in which Cassie is sleeping.). It's complete and ready to be used in renders.
- I reworked Cassie's eyes. In previous renders, I used a custom shader for her eyes. Sometimes it looked great, and sometimes not so good. I finally gave her new eyes to solve the problem.
- Scene 1 is written, I'm currently working on the renders.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a happy new year with a bit of advance.