The Repurposing Center (public) 0.5.2(a)
Note: Thank you for your patience with how slow this build came out. The most recent Patreon build took much longer than expected, largely due to unforeseen non-development related issues.
Hey everyone, and welcome to a new public build. This current build is currently at 1,890,752 words, and 2495 passages, so over 25k new words. The build this time is almost entirely focused on Tilly's personal quest, which is mainly intended for players dating her, though is also accessible for players who have significantly befriended her too. It was a bit of a tough build to write for various reasons (as has the next), but I'm happy with the multiple choices the player has across the course of the quest.
Recently I've been working on a wiki for the game, which will cover all sorts of interesting behind-the-scenes information on how the various gameplay elements work, along with providing quest guides. There is certainly still work to do on it, but if you need a helping hand, or just want to check it out, then you can find it on the official website -> here
The main content is; Tilly's Quest.
1/ Tilly's Quest - Players who have 75+ relationship score with Tilly and either hangout with her through your tablet or date her will be able to access a new quest to try and discover her past. On this quest the player will have multiple choices how to find this information, along with multiple options on how to help her (or whether to help her). I don't want to spoil anything, but there is a sexual encounter on one of the routes, along with a new 'Bad Ending'. Currently there is no reward, but one will be added soon (it will arrive a while after you complete her quest).
Other additions included; Other additions this time are mostly bug fixes and planning work for future updates.
- Tilly Quest Radcliff information options - Players will be able to get information on Tilly's backstory from Radcliff, however, they will have to have enough relationship score with him to do so.
- Tilly Quest Alice information options - Players who have Alice as a roommate can ask her about Tilly's backstory with no cost.
- Tilly's Quest Lianne information options - Players can pay Lianne the admin for information on Tilly's backstory.
- Tilly Quest return to Tilly - After finding out about her past, players can return to Tilly to tell her about it. At this point players will determine whether they want to continue helping her or stop.
- Tilly Quest Radcliff options - If players choose to continue helping Tilly they will go to Radcliff to find out what they need to do to help her. There are two options here.
- Tilly Quest volunteer option - One of the options to help Tilly will see the player taking on some of her corrupted nanites, resulting in a successful outcome but the player getting various negative traits (or increasing existing negative traits).
- Tilly Quest find alternative option - The second option to find a part for Radcliff to use in saving Tilly. In this instance players will be directed to search the Industrial Floor.
- Tilly Quest meet Mae - Mae is a parts trader down in the Industrial Floor, who has a first time interaction and a return interaction. I've coded her so that she's easy for me to expand upon in the future.
- Tilly Quest pay Mae - Players can pay Mae 5000 G.G.P to get the part to help Tilly.
- Tilly Quest oral for Mae - Players who are interested in women and who have expert oral skill or higher can orally service Mae in exchange for the part to help Tilly.
- Tilly Quest return the part - After getting the part from Mae players can return it to Radcliff who will continue the quest. Players have two options here, one which will lead to a 'Bad Ending', the other which will complete the quest.
- Tilly Quest Bad End - If players select the wrong option they'll encounter a new ending where they are bimbo-fied accidentally, going on to live with Tilly.
- Tilly Quest End - If players select the correct option they'll manage to help Tilly, completing the quest without any downsides.
- Messiness code bug fix (Thank you smolbat)
- Gym membership bug fix (Thank you CboyC95)
- Pink Outpost underwear examine fix (Thank you CboyC95)
- Skin colour change fix (Thank you TriniTDM)
- Alice's countermeasure fix (Thank you Kidnapped Frogger)
- Room Management Task Selection fix (Thank you Blake)
- Jess incorrect upkeep fix (Thank you Blake)
- Assorted typo fixes (Thank you AMagicalCampFan2)
- Gym description fix (Thank you smolbat)
- Removed diaper training references in wet/mess scenes (Thank you Joe,kerswisdom)
- Mae error fix (Thank you CboyC95)
- Mae tag fix (Thank you CboyC95)
- Clinic tail fix (Thank you JuliusTheSlouch)
- Fem Trainer bimbo path error fix (Thank you Nae)
- Type fixes (Thank you Moo)
- Typo fixes (Thank you smolbat)
- Chastity fixes (Thank you smolbat)
- Apartment leave buttons (Thank you Draco & CboyC95)
- Type fixes (Thank you CboyC95)
- Formatting fix (Thank you Anosse)
- Alice's Experimentation Lab formatting fixes (Thank you CboyC95)
- Doubled Rachel encounter chance
- Doubled ABDL Hannah encounter chance
- Doubled ABDL Sherwin encounter chance
- Avatar Hair fixes
- Some new variables.
- A few minor bug fixes.
Hope you have fun :)