Dev Update #72
The posing for scene 25 is done. A few shots have yet to be rendered, It'll be done tomorrow while I'll be coding scene 25.
Here is a list of what remains to be done before I can release v0.5 :
- Correcting the script. My proofreader did his job, I need to report these corrections onto the script.
- Post-processing. Balancing light and contrast on every render. I also have some spot correction to apply on a few images.
- Bug correction. I have a couple of bugs to solve on in Day 4 content and the ui.
- Testing and Balancing. Testing the game and review the code. I have to review every condition and test, every value and make sure that everything chains as it should be.
Completing this todo list should take about a small week. If everything goes according to the plan, the game should be ready for beta testing on next weekend (About the 16th of January?), and for release on the next one (The 23th of January).
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 25 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 25 are posed and a few shots have yet to be rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 24 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 87 850 words. 12 990 lines of script. 1065 renders are done, 1083 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on coding scene 25.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support and your patience!
The Naughty Captain