Dev Update #61
Scene 20 is posed, rendered scripted and has been sent to my proofreader.
I'm currently writing Scene 21. What can I say about it?
Well, it's on Cassie's love path. There are two versions of it. I've mostly finished writing the first version. It's 3500 words long. Things are getting intense for Jack. The second version should be much shorter and I hope to finish writing it tomorrow.
The posing will probably take some time. I don't expect to do less than 60 to 80 renders for that scene, and some shots will probably be quite difficult to pose.
I've already said that scenes 19 to 25 were what I call "Naughty" scenes. However, scene 19 and 20 are on the emotional side of the naughty scale. Scene 21 to 25, on the other hand, are more on the "action" side.
V0.5 has passed the 60 000 words and 700 renders marks. And I still have 4 and a half scene to write and 5 to render.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 20 are written. Scene 21 is half-written.
- Scenes up to Scene 20 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 20 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 60 600 words. 9063 lines of script. 704 renders are done, 704 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on writing scene 21.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain