Dev Update #59
The coding of scenes 15 to 18 went smoothly and everything has been sent to my proofreader.
I've also applied his corrections on scene 7 and 8.
Scene 19 is written. It's 3000 words long. A bit more than I expected. I've already scrapped and rewritten part of it. I'm currently posing it and I've rendered the first shots.
Scene 19 is an "exterior night" scene, taking place by the pool. I've already done a scene like that in V0.3 and I wasn't very happy with the results. This time, I've tried a different solution and I think that it looks better than my first attempts. As always with that kind of situation, isn't really to make a good picture. It's to do it in a reasonable time, as I can't afford to spend 10 hours rendering a single shot.
I've already posed 18 shots. I'll probably do 20 to 30 more to complete the scene.
My objective of the weekend: to finish posing scene 19. After that, I'll code it and send it directly for proofreading. I'll be happy if I can start writing Scene 20 on Monday morning.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 19 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 18 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 18 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
- 53 135 words. 7836 lines of script. 619 renders are done, 636 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on posing scene 19.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain