Dev Update #53
Scene 14 is posed and fully rendered. It was already almost finished for last dev update so it's not really a big surprise.
I've coded Scene 11, 12, 13 and 14 and I've sent them to my proofreader. And talking about proofreading, I've also reported the correction on Scene 1 to 6.
Scene 15 is written. It's 3500 words long and I'm mostly happy with what I've written. I'll probably keep the rewriting to a minimum during the posing.
Posing that I have begun working on. Scene 15 contains "only" two versions. One is very short, (But intense. I actually love it.) and the other one is very static and discussion-oriented so I don't expect any major difficulties. The whole scene will probably end up around 30 or 35 renders.
I hope to have finished posing it by next Tuesday.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 15 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 14 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 14 are coded.
- Scenes up to Scene 6 are proofread.
- 38 902 words. 5469 lines of script. 428 renders are done, 433 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on posing Scene 15.
You can follow my progress with this Trello board!
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain