Alternative links: Mega.
There is it. Our first SubscribeStar compatible build! We extensively tested this update, making sure we have a solid basis for our future builds.
This version adds mainly two quests:
- The first involves Samara, some time after she tells her ship adventure story, but before the campfire scene that was featured in the last update. Rest at Nathan inn to trigger this quest.
- The second is a continuation of Verona story, in which she has a special request for you. Entering Nathan inn after having done Mara's cult quest should trigger it.
As always we added a save named "Build15" which place you directly in front of the new content.
Compared to the beta we posted a week ago, this version adds some post Verona bath quest dialogue, fix a bunch of typos and minor bugs. We also improved the first Verona quest to take the companions into account, including a small chatter with them after Redic comes back from the storage room.
Work on the next build is already well underway. As explained in the previous devlog, it will advance the main story, and feature two mutually exclusive animated scenes depending on your choices. Since it is quite a big quest, we decided to split it in two (this wont impact the final layout of the quest).
So expect the first half to be coming very soon!
- [SubscribeStar] Verona second quest.
- [SubscribeStar] Verona second scene with 2 animated CG and 5 still shots.
- [SubscribeStar] Samara third quest with 1 collectible.
- [SubscribeStar] Garroth mini-quest.
- Add the Slums location in Kaldea.
- Shaman hut location.
- Zahra shaman animated sprite.
- New Abomination enemy.
- Items stacks can finally be split in the inventory.
- Items can now be dropped on the ground and picked up.
- 7 new items.
- New Diff system for the dialogue editor.
- SubscribeStar support.