Version 0.21 Update is officially released!
You can download the latest version of the game here:
Google Disk Mirror.
Also - an optional 32-bit version for those of you that have older PC's:
Due to Google Disk having a false-positive Virus check on .EXE files, the .RAR archive is now encrypted. Use the password "idsaybucketsofart" to open the archive.
The game is still FREE to download and play!
Version 0.21 is finally out - and boy, do I have some content for you!
We got NEW Girls! NEW Building panels! A NEW interaction! And to top it all off - Metachoke has allowed his Tammy to join the girls in the Garden!
I also brought a ton of new bugs into the game, but that's besides the point...
- Added 5 new Seed Types. (Tree, Sunflower, Watermelon, Flytrap and guest character - Tammy!)
- Added 2 new building panels. (Greenhouse and Sitting Panel)
- Added additional animation data.
- Added new Responses to the Girls.
- The Girls will now look around the place and not just stare into the blank void.
- Attention meter can now be restored via the Sitting Panel.
- New "Interaction" available in the game via the Sitting Panel. Use WASD and Diagonal buttons to jiggle some melons. (This is working in a very rough and buggy state - but should let you do some nice screenshots once you grow the melons a bit).
- Moved the screenshot button to the "P" Key.
- Updated the Outline Mask to fix a Shader bug.
- Minor Performance optimization by deleting useless clutter generated at runtime.
- Fixed a bug that made the Plant Girl lose a ton of weight right after gaining it.
- Fixed a bug with Message Transparency window.
- Adjusted the booby physics. The Titties should be much more calm now.
So where do I even begin...
Currently there are 7 playable girls, however the amount of interaction and customization with them is limited. The newly added, non-creatively named "Sitting panel" let's you interact with the girl by playing with her boobs. Although, truth be told - it is a very rigid and weird interaction.
So why release the current patch in this state?
Mainly to not keep people waiting too long. It's been quite some time since Version 0.2 dropped - and it pretty much didn't add anything new. It was just a more clean version of 0.11. Version 0.21 would bring some more content to the game, but if I was to release a more polished Touch the Titty interaction, it could add another week or two into the wait.
Releasing the patch without the Sitting Panel however would mean that the Attention Gauge would remain useless. So I decided to release the crude version instead of withholding the game for another week or two.
The current version should let you take a nice Screenshot once you grow the titties a bit.
So what is the roadmap (fancy "AAA" game word) for the game?
Well - the next requested feature that I truly agree needs to be added is SAVE STATES - so that you can grow multiple Plant Girls in different Shape formations as you please. There isn't even a point to make a vote about it - I think the majority of people agree on this one. WE. NEED. MORE. SAVE SLOTS. Than just having ONE girl growing.
Unfortunately this will mean that the next patch - which will be Version 0.22 - that brings the Save Slots will DELETE YOUR EXISTING SAVED GAME. But hey - it will bring new content AND multiple save slots. That's good, right?
As for the other features, there is a ton of possible options suggested and I might just run another "Paying Supporters ONLY" vote for them. We have the option to introduce some really MASSIVE boobs into the game (which shall be dubbed the "Expansion" expansion), Bees that will visit the Plant Girl to "play", more customization options relating to Plant Girl Height (so you can make a shortstack as well as a tall Tree girl - as you see in the picture teasing that feature) and more.
For now though - I'll probably be taking a break and do some other stuff for now.
The game has little to no support right now, so Updates will appear when they do. Want more stable updates? Support the game by donating OR showing the game off to people who would.
Also - if there is a Plant Girl OC you would love to see as the next Guest Character - do tell me. I'd love to see more of these Vegan Cuties.